Business License Lawyer
Our business license lawyer in Miami, Florida can assist with business licenses, occupational licenses and permits in Florida and throughout the United States.
The State of Florida requires businesses and certain professionals to acquire business permits and licenses in order to operate. The type of permit or license required, and the cost associated with the permit or license varies based on the location of the business in the State of Florida and the nature of services offered. Failure to procure the required license or permit for the business or occupation can result in large fines, closure of the business or criminal charges ranging from misdemeanor to felonies.
“We provide the best legal advice to help your business succeed.”
Most businesses need a combination of licenses and permits from federal or state agencies. As a result, it is important to identify from the beginning the types of licenses and permits your business or occupation needs.
The State of Florida requires licenses or permits for the businesses in the following categories:
- Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco
- Architecture and Interior Design
- Asbestos Contractors and Consultants
- Athlete Agents
- Boxing, Kick Boxing and Mixed Martial Arts
- Building Code Administrators and Inspectors
- Building Codes and Standards
- Certified Public Accounting
- Child Labor
- Community Association Managers & Firms
- Condominiums & Cooperatives
- Construction Industry
- Drugs, Devices and Cosmetics
- Electrical Contractors