E2 Visa Business Plan
One of the requirements when applying for an E2 Investor Visa for the United States is to submit an E2 Visa Business Plan. The E2 Visa Business Plan is a comprehensive business plan that must meet a certain standard and address a series of key aspects in order to be E2 compliant.
Investors, business owners and entrepreneurs often overlook the Business Plan requirement as a simple detail, but in practice the E2 Visa is granted or denied primarily based on the business plan. The reason for this is because an E2 Business Plan not only communicates information about the E2 business to the consular staff but also signals seriousness and commitment to the success of the E2 business.
Above all, Investors and Entrepreneurs must present a business plan that is credible and carefully thought-out. The consular staff analyzing the E2 Visa application and the supporting E2 Visa Business Plan wants to see evidence of investor interest in the business, a viable market and how good the financial projections are. The consular staff does not want to see a good mousetrap and a business plan built in this fashion can hurt an E2 Visa tremendously and lead to denial.
“We use our expertise to advise you on all aspects of business immigration, capital raising and daily business operations to business growth strategies.”
What should include a successful E2 Visa Business Plan
A successful E2 Visa Business Plan should include the following:
- An Executive Summary that describes the E2 business and what the business produces or the services it offers and the business objectives. In addition, the executive summary should include information about the location of the business, hiring and marketing plans and the E2 investment.
- A detailed description of the product or service categories the E2 business offers and the price points at which the E2 business will offer them on the market.
- An Industry and Market Analysis that analyses the specific industry in which the E2 business operates in USA including key facts such as the annual revenue for the industry, growth rate and others. In addition, the industry and market analysis should describe the major target markets across the United States and include a location-based market analysis for the E2 business. Moreover, it should describe the E2 company’s target market and who would the clients be and in what industries the clients operate. In cases where the E2 business has secured and negotiated contracts prior to obtaining an E2 visa, the terms of the contracts should be described in the E2 Visa Business Plan.
- A Competition Analysis that identifies main competitors of the E2 business by name and address and describes the strength and weaknesses of competitors. Additionally, the competition analysis should include financial data of competitors, types of services offered and E2 company’s competitive advantages.
- A Marketing Plan that describes the overall marketing strategy of the E2 business and how it markets its services or products to the public, including pricing and advertising and the exact types of marketing the business will use (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google, Trade Magazines, Newspapers and others).
- A Key Management and Personnel Plan that describes the organizational structure of the business, responsibilities of management and future employment opportunities. The personnel plan should identify the future job openings, job functions and requirements and rate of pay for employees. In addition, the personnel plan should specify the timeline for hiring.
- A Financial Analysis that includes a break-even analysis and a significant amount of financial data including sales, revenue, costs and expenses, balance sheet, cashflow and income projections.
Building a successful E2 Visa Business Plan requires a particular financial expertise and knowledge of the US business immigration requirements.
Our E2 Visa Business Plan services are done in-house by highly qualified professionals who develop the business plan under the supervision of our business immigration lawyers.
Contact us now, for E2 Visa Business Plan services in Miami, Florida or to schedule an appointment with our experienced business immigration lawyers in Miami, Florida regarding your E2 Investor Visa. We speak Romanian, Bulgarian, Russian and French.
Malescu Law P.A. – Business & Corporate Lawyers
Areas of Practice
- Avocat Viză SUA
- B1/B2 Visa Extension Services
- Complex Business Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Employment Visas
- Family Visas
- International Business Transactions
- Investor Visas
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Outside General Counsel
- Trademark applications
- Американски имиграционен адвокат за български граждани